Welcome to Golden Connections Community Center.
Golden Connections Community Center is a multi-service facility for 60 or older adults. The Center can fulfill many social, emotional, and intellectual needs. Center activities are designed to overcome loneliness, enhance self-esteem, encourage personal growth, and to facilitate independence through involvement.
Timeless Treasures Bike, Car, and Truck Show
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Red Lion Senior High School
Longaberger Basket Bingo
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Leo Fire Company in Red Lion
- May 1 *Arts & Craft ~ Patriotic Tin Pt. 1
- May 1 Mind Matters ~ Gardening and Planting
- May 3 DYK: What is the “I Can Challenge”?
- May 4 *Chair Massages
- May 4 Clothing Swap
- May 5 *Cinco De Mayo Event
- May 8 *Arts & Crafts ~ Patriotic Tin Pt. 2
- May 8 *Bowling Trip
- May 8 *APPRISE
- May 10 Outreach Program
- May 10 DYK: Vince from Beltone ~ Hearing Loss
- May 10 Meet & Greet w/ York Co. Commissioners
- May 11 Eat Healthy Class
- May 15 Hair & Nails w/ Missy
- May 16 CENTER CLOSED/Election Day
- May 17 DYK: Central PA Food Bank & Snap Prg.
- May 18 Chair Massages
- May 22 Bowling Trip
- May 23 Site Council
- May 24 Bluebirds
- May 25 Farmers Market Vouchers
- May 26 Memorial Day Bash!!!
- May 29 CENTER CLOSED/Memorial Day
- May 31 DYK: Staying Active w/ Senior Commons
Events with an asterik (*) next to them require preregistration. Please contact the GCCC with any questions regarding events and programs or to preregister